Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a day

It was a great Saturday - I spent it on playing WoW, eating a pizza (and a half) and even finding time to pop out and drive across town to see my grandmother. All this was possible due to the fact that a) my flatmate was out for a day and b)my lovely, lovely girlfriend was out on her biweekly psychoterapy classes - I'm sure I'd be a great test subjest, if only they were allowed to work on loved ones. Oh well.

I dinged 46 a few moments ago. As I planned before, I did go to the Blasted Lands, though it's a tough place and I'll wait with it for at least a level or two. There's still some loose ends all over Azeroth I need to clear up.

And then maybe, just maybe I'll spend a part of sunday on revisiting my MA thesis. Sure, I haven't really bothered with it for the last two years, but wars in Iraq and Afghanistan won't solve themselves, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment