Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday bloody sunday

Well, i've hit a rut. All my quests seems to be orange and even the yellow ones are a pain in the butt. I'm lvl 46 and stuck in Feralas which I promised myself not to go to. Still, the only alternative seems to be the Hinterlands - and I refuse to go there to! My schedule right now is to go to the Blasted Lands first and continue to Easter Plaguelands, as these are the zones I've never quested in.


Pretty!


On the topic of Feralas, I have to mention that it might not be the best designed zone gameplay-wise, since it's essentially a long path and some hills, but it sure does look great. Last time I was here I was using an inferior computer nad had most of the details turned down. Now, with proper graphics the place looks stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment