Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 more levels to OT

I finały dinged 50, though the last two levels were not fun at all. I think it was a case of mild burnout, so I took things easy and tried to tidy up my quest long, resulting in long flights all over the place. Taking it easy is not always the best idea though - to my dismay I found that my quest mobs in Un`goro were above my level so I patiently went about killing them. Turns out the easier mobs were just around the corner.

Since I wasn't very busy with power levelling, I worked a bit on my spec, raotations and gear, since the rogue is an all new beast for me. I tried using two swords, but I missed Backstab and Ambush too much and felt that I'm essentialy a warrior with really bad armor in that configuration. Most of my points are in the combat tree, and I try to keep Slice 'n Dice up during all the fights, with Eviscarate as my main damage tool. I open with Distract and Ambush on easier mobs and Cheap Shot --> Backstab --> SnD on harder ones. It's working fine, though I read that the 20 seconds it takes for me to kill a slightly stronger mob is a bit long.

If anyone has any tips, go right ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment