Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hinterlands aren't so bad

Instead of flying all over the place, I did finally choose to go to the Hinterlands. This turned out to be a grrrreat idea, since all the quests were yellow, but the mobs ended up being green. This in turn resulted in something I like a lot - a whole list of quests marked as complete.


Anyhow, I don't like the Hinterlands, and I can't really put my finger on it. I guess the problem is that the zone is nothing more tham a thick forest with invisble walls. Troll temples scatter tha landscape here and there, but moving around is a pain in the ass. With Aerie Peek in the west, there's one road through the place and it doesn't gurantee safety. I hate being pulled down from my ride. On top of that, the questline forces me to go to Zul'Farrak, and I really don;t feel like LFG in Tanaris. I actually did for a few minutes today, and it was a disaster.

At 46 I'm starting to feel how the xp value of quests is detoriorating - even though each one nets me around 6k points, I'm not advancing as fast as I'd like to. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment