Monday, March 23, 2009

Be nice or else

I make it a point to be nice to people and to give props where they're due. My dad loved to throw hissy fits when out on town and my mom is not easy to get along either. When I turned 20 I noticed that I tend to get agressive more often then I should have and decided to work on it. Okay - every once in a while I can go off and it's nasty. I'm a big guy and I have this good, deep, boss-ish voice (so I'm told). Once I did realize that however, things got easier.

Anyhow, my philosophy is to tell people that they do a good job if they do, and I go out of my way to do that. I love WoW and it gave me some great moments during the last 2+ years, not to mention the fact that it's the primary means of communications with my mom these days. There I was in Desolace, in the middle of the night and fresh from reading WoW Insider's take on how most people are ungreatful about the game. I used the in-game form to tell the folks at Blizzard how much I appreciate their job and this is what I got back:



Hugs from the GM team? This makes playing WoW soooo much more awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment