Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My first patch excitement frenzy

I’ve been playing for a few years now and I’m the first to admit I’m a casual. Sure, sometimes I can’t stop playing but I never bothered to stay around for the end game. I don’t care about PvP. I might do the occasional BG, but it’s running around and doing random stuff on random chars that does it for me.

The thing I absolutely love in WoW is instancing. I have no idea why, I just do. Another thing is I also stress about it, a lot. So much so, I eventually stop instancing, because I always aim to get the best results and it’s hard to when you’re pugging.

Still, the new LFG tool makes me excited like hell. This has to be the first time I’m really keen on a patch and simply can’t wait. Bring on 3.3! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment