Friday, April 3, 2009

Worse things happen at sea

I left my home city for the seaside and sent three days there. It was work mainly, but using my amazing knack for relaxing regardless of circumstances, I lounged a tad, too. I didn't play Warcraft though, because I'm a tard and forgot (or rather, lost somewhere) my laptop power cable.

Still, perhaps it turned out for the best. I spent my time on drinking coffe and staring out at the sea from the comfort of a warm hotel cafe. Good times.

Cichacz, my rogue, is taking a break. I went back to Ravencrest EU, helped out a friend with some titansteel smelting (a cooldown is always handy!) and went back to my lvl 22 priest. I took an hour to add two more levels with an 80 friend and it was a blast. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment